Well, it was a surprising ordeal to get this set up. My browser started freaking out and tried to load the Accounts page forty times before I shut it down. I haven't seen a computer hopelessly looping like that since the days of DOS. Mind you, I saw it a lot back then. So I had to switch to a different browser. I keep Opera on hand to access all those sites that are built for Explorer, without having to put Explorer on my lovely Mac. MicroSoft products are fine in their own right, but they do not play nicely with others, so I avoid them as much as possible. And then the name I wanted was taken. Okay, so I'm not as original as I imagined myself to be.
Anyway, this isn't meant to be a computer geek blog, but since we're on the topic, it's a good place to start. I merely wanted to metion the fact that too often, when using a computer to do something, the Using a Computer totally userps the Doing Something, sometimes for great periods of time. This has been one of those times.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's looking good Morganizer. What made you settle on 'The Magic Hands of Chance'?
It's from a poem by Keats called, When I Have Fears. Oh dear. A little too appropriate I'm afraid. And I got the quote wrong, with an erroneous 's'.
Post a Comment